T3’s Strategy + Innovation team is currently seeking a senior strategy and insight leader that can drive product development, create excitement around the bigger picture and ensure implementation/execution in a number of fronts including UX, customer research, creative, marketing/channel strategy, technology and business accountability.
Role: T3’s Senior Strategists are the strategic heart of the account. They are ultimately responsible for crafting a vision or ambition for the client partner - seeing what’s possible, articulating ways in and bringing that vision to fruition.
- Conceive, communicate and promote an overall strategic vision for the client brand and products
- Craft master strategy briefs in support of this strategic vision
- Conduct and manage research initiatives intended to dimensionalize the customer’s voice and needs
- Train and supervise Strategists, set expectations and ensure overall program/client quality
- Conduct senior-level client work sessions
- Collaborate with senior account leaders to craft quarterly and annual plans
- Collaborate with Strategy Director in support of new business initiatives
- Work with new business leaders inside the agency to effectively onboard new clients
- Provide on-demand expertise for clients on a broad range of topics related to category, customer and technology (current and emerging)
Cross-Functional Peers/Relationship Expectations:
- Senior Strategists are peer level to Account Supervisors and senior creative, content and other discipline leaders. Senior Strategists are expected to foster strong relationships with the Account Director, Creative Director, Senior Content Strategist, Senior Connections Strategists and others in similar roles.
- Senior Strategists should be comfortable interacting with Director- and VP-level client contacts.
- 6-8 years experience and a proven track record in complex digital/social/technical environments. Senior Strategists should have worked on an array of different brands. Senior Strategists should also offer a background in managing at least one direct report if not more.
Apply by including your resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
T3 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.