Augustine is actively recruiting for experienced Account Executives & Account Managers to support its continued growth and expansion. Candidates will be considered for either position based on their relevant experience. Both positions server as the day-to-day interface between the agency and two or more client accounts, working with account team – including public relations, social media, creative, digital and production – daily to fulfill the needs client and provide deliverables based on client’s contract and the expectations set by Augustine. They are responsible for project execution, as well as supporting the strategic vision for each account, established by the Senior Account Director. The AE/AM will work closely with the Senior Account Director and other Client Services team members on assigned client accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the expectations and oversees the day-to-day service of clients.
- Leads and integrates account team (production manager, creative services, digital services, public relations, shopper marketing, business development) and delegates deliverables on behalf of client.
- Keeping apprised of job progress and approving project timing and budgets. AE’s should be focused on project budgets. AM’s should be focused on project budgets, as well as annual budgets, for assigned clients.
- Understands and uses project management software for the creation, time tracking and trafficking of jobs. Reviews jobs, codes and tasks to ensure account team members code and track time accordingly.
- Keeps apprised of the client’s brand, products, services and marketing developments as well as those within their industry. Serves as brand ambassador for assigned clients.
- Tracks, codes, and enters time daily to ensure accurate billing of client.
- Communicates effectively with clients including immediate responses to emails, phone calls, messages, and meeting coordination.
- Resolves problems and issues arising from client and/or project and identifies key learnings and best practices to prevent repeat of incident.
- Collaborates with creative team to execute projects. Proofs creative work and reviews with client for final approval in a timely manner. Provides creative direction and feedback before final approval by creative director. Creates and executes creative briefs when necessary.
- Effectively presents and sells all agency work/proposals to clients, identifying opportunities for the client within their industry or market, generating ideas both for clients and the agency.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university.
- Account Executive: 2-4 years’ related experience; Account Manager: 4-6 years' experience. Agency experience is preferred for both positions.
- General understanding of public relations, social media, creative services, advertising, production, marketing, retail and sales.
- Travel/Tourism, Hospitality/DMO industry knowledge preferred.
- Strong passion for and knowledge of project and time management.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly. Collaboration with others essential to success.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly collaborative, interconnected and fast paced environment.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines (including audience identification and analysis, targeting, experience design, digital production, and online analytics.)
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written skills are required.
This is a full-time position, working in our Roseville, CA headquarters. Additional travel may be required for client meetings, trade conferences and new business presentations.
Augustine is an award-winning, integrated marketing and communications agency with 20 years of experience providing branding, digital strategy, creative services, web development, social media marketing, public relations, graphic design, shopper marketing and retail activation to clients in a diverse range of industries. The firm is one of the largest and most competitive in Northern California with over 50 employees and offices located in Roseville, CA and Dallas, TX.
No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer