Do you have a passion for mobile platforms - such as Apple iOS and Google Android- and the latest wearable technologies?
Do you have a desire to work on new, ground breaking product ideas for client across a wide range of industries?
Do you have what it takes to guide a team of Software Developers through a software project from inception to completion?
Do you have outstanding communication and people skills?
Do you have impeccable attention to detail?
Are you a Thought Leader who loves to learn and grow, while at the same time delivering incredible value to clients and their projects?
For the experienced Business Analysis professional who answers "yes" to all of these questions, this is the opportunity for you!
Appster is seeking a highly motivated individual with a keen intellect and attention to detail to work in our Gurgaon, India Development Centre.
If you have what it takes to contribute to this winning team, contact us at HR@appster.com.au
• 8+ years of business analysis experience with a minimum of 2+ years experience in the mobile application development space.
• Minimum of 4 years hands-on experience working with international clients on a continuous basis
• Proven track record as a business analyst dealing with all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle - preferably with mobile applications
• Proven track record of working in an Agile (Scrum or Kanban) Software development environment.
• Experience in team management and handling high level proposals and estimations
• Strong problem solving skills and willingness to assist the cross-functional team in whatever tasks need completing (e.g. helping with testing, assisting the Project Manager / Scrum Master with removing impediments
• Skilled at working effectively within cross functional teams
• Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills
An Agile (Scrum or Kanban) certification would be highly regarded.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Appster.