We are seeking people with talent and a thoughtful aesthetic to define and execute against a vision that builds upon what Grofers has brought to the world so far.
- Design creative material such as print advertisements, branding materials, marketing collaterals, packaging etc
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies in new media, as well as design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects for designing art and copy layouts
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Complete projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What we require
- 1 - 3 years of work experience
- Strong, clean visual design sense.
- Good knowledge of design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Passion for people-centered design
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
Please send links/examples of your work along with your application. Sending a portfolio link increases your chances of getting selected.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Grofers.