Checkr provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy. More than 3,000 businesses trust Checkr for their background screenings including Uber, Instacart, Handy, Zenefits, GrubHub, Caviar, and more. Checkr made Forbes 'Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2016' List' (http://www.forbes.com/sites/amyfeldman/2016/10/19/next-billion-dollar-startups-2016/#4012346f554e). A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people.
Checkr is looking for someone who is self-driven who is obsessive about details. As an integral part of the Talent team, you will help Checkr scale so that it can continue to improve background screening for our customers and applicants.
- Support our recruiters and hiring managers to ensure a positive interview experience for all Checkr candidates.
- Own weekly recruiting metrics and support ad hoc report requests.
- Manage the coordination and scheduling of interviews with both candidates and internal interview teams including phone interview, on-sites, lunches, events, etc.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and be on point for HR related questions (i.e. benefits, comp, etc)
- Communicate professionally, displaying utmost respect for candidates and the stress of a job hunt.
- Interface with the admin team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments.
- Own adhoc projects to help streamline and innovate Checkr’s recruiting processes.
- BA/BS or equivalent practical experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks.
- Obsessive about details.
- Expert knowledge of GMail and Google Business products (Docs).
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding deadlines.
- Well-spoken and eloquent in emails.
- Comfortable interacting with people throughout the organization.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System and familiarity with Greenhouse.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Talent Coordinator or other similar administrative roles.
- Able to work flexible hours (beyond 40 hours) when needed.
- Must be able to work in SF full time.
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Unlimited PTO policy.
- Gym membership and transportation reimbursements.
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Diversity at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talent from diverse groups and fostering a culture that honors gender and ethnicity in tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.