8,300 students drop out of school every day. We're looking for people to help us change this.
Remind helps educators send quick, simple messages to students and parents on any device. We believe that when communication improves, relationships get stronger. Education gets better.
We're hiring team members inspired by the potential to transform education, motivated to solve communication challenges in education, and passionate about our vision of connecting every teacher, student, and parent in the world. With more than 35 million users, Remind is one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology.
We’ve raised $59 million in funding from Kleiner Perkins, Social Capital, and First Round Capital to bring us closer to achieving our goals, and we want you to join us.
- Develop the research team's strategic priorities and roadmap.
- Manage and develop the members of the research team so they contribute meaningfully to the company's goals, deepen the company's understanding of our users, and become increasingly engaged in their work.
- Examine and evangelize the complex needs of teachers, parents, and students through written reports and oral presentations to ensure Remind always has the user in mind.
- Think creatively about research questions and methods in order to answer them rigorously in a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and execute formative and evaluative research on teachers, students, and parents.
- Inform product and process decisions through interviews, surveys, benchmark studies, and other sources of data.
- Drive Remind's market research and ongoing survey data collection, both in-product and outside of product.
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- You have 5+ years relevant work experience integrating user research into product and design practices.
- You have experience leading a cross-functional team and evangelizing research across a company.
- You have experience working with fast-paced product/design teams.
- You have excellent survey design and analysis skills.
- You have experience incorporating quantitative and qualitative findings into actionable product and process recommendations.
- You have a strong understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods and experimental designs, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- You can communicate complex and often conflicting user needs from multiple user groups.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Bonus: You are proficient in SQL and have the ability to analyze both qualitative and behavioral data to inform product direction.
- Bonus: You have experience working with or conducting research with children.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Health and education reimbursement
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer.