Catena media is an online marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. Our clients, seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced General Manager to lead our team in London.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
If you have a background in a senior management role and would like to get an insight into the world of affiliate marketing – please send us your application today!
The General Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations and overall performance for the London office. As the General Manager, your main goal will be to provide leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the London office reaches its full potential. Ensuring effective growth, financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the London team that mirrors mission, vision and the values of the company
- Organise and lead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
- Communicate strategy and policy to employees
- Foster employee alignment with corporate goals
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of internal and external processes
- Keep the CEO and management team updated on all issues and information affecting the London team
- Collaborate with the management team members to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems and processes
- Provide timely, accurate and complete reports to the CEO and other management team members as required
- Assist the CEO in the development of policies and goals that cover operations and growth for Catena Media
- Travel is primarily during the business day, although overnight travels abroad may be expected
TO DO IT YOU WILL NEED:
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning
- 5-10 years of strong operational experience
- Ideally, at least 5 years in a senior management role
- Experience in financial planning and analysis
- Ideally, experience overseeing human resources, information technology and legal
- Excellent relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strategic thinking with focus on details
- Results oriented
- Business Intelligence
- Analytical skills
- Organisational skills
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Ability to work in an agile and flexible environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and issues inherent to a fast growing organization
- People person
- Lack of ego – puts the organisation first
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
Other jobs at Catena Media
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Catena Media.