Catena media is an online marketing company driving the way forward, for lead generation. We do this by creating high traffic websites, that help build high-value relationships between our customers and partners. Our clients, seek out our methods to enhance their online presence and gain exposure. To help us do this, we are seeking an experienced Head of Business to join our management team in London.
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of Business to join Catena Media UK, a leading company within the gambling industry based in Aldgate, London.
If you have a background in commercials and deal making within the gambling industry and would like to get an insight into the world of affiliate marketing – please send us your application today!
As the Head of Business you will be responsible for responsible for the sustained growth and optimisation of a diverse range of campaigns
- Develop and proactively manage a portfolio of existing partnerships with casinos
- Review and negotiate new and existing commercial agreements
- Identify and drive new partnership opportunities with casinos
- Optimise and maintain innovative market-leading campaigns ensuring KPI’s are met
- Complete regular industry and competitor research in the quest to achieve a competitive advantage
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments
- Ensure all affiliate activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated
- Responsible for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activity to key stakeholder
- Work closely with the wider acquisition team to develop the overall marketing strategy.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
- Proven experience with key account management at a senior level within the gambling industry
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful commercialisation strategies
- Excellent sales management and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in identifying, establishing and nurturing long term relationships
- Experience of forecasting and budget management
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of business
- Strong leadership skills
- A strategic thinker
- Creative and logical thinker with first class attention to detail
- A team player who has the ability to thrive in a highly pressurized environment
Other jobs at Catena Media
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Catena Media.