Who We Are
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. With global headquarters in Silicon Valley, we’re growing fast and are looking for great people to join us.
Our Vision: We believe that everyone has a fundamental right to a malware-free existence.
Our Mission: To create the best disinfection and protection solutions to combat the world’s most harmful Internet threats.
Founded in 2008, Malwarebytes provides software designed to protect consumers and businesses against advanced threats which escape detection by other antivirus solutions.
Who We Need
As a Malwarebytes Sales Representative you will proactively prospect new business opportunities and up-sell to existing customers on our cutting edge technology solutions. We're looking for energetic self-starters with a consultative sales approach who are pro-active in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities.
What You'll Do
• Meet and exceed quarterly sales revenue goals within a defined territory
• Articulate the Malwarebytes value proposition to customers
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Expected to understand the overall business objectives of the Malwarebytes sales organization
Skills You'll Need to Have
• Languages: We require multi-lingual speakers, English is essential with any of the following; French, German, Italian.
• Entrepreneurial, creative, self-driving and highly-motivated
• Minimum 3 years proven account management or other relevant experience in software channel
• Focus on identifying new business opportunities from existing and prospective or competitive accounts as well as retaining a high renewal rate through up-selling and cross selling
• Work closely with channel partners to close business
• Effectively forecast renewals/up-sells, manage time and work flow, create effective call plans and maintain high call volume, monitor and respond to competition, ability to network.
• Close alignment with field-based channel team for development and penetration of high value accounts/opportunities
• Continuously share information with team and manager, works with other departments including channel and field when necessary, follow company policies and values, and is able to balance short and long term goals
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• A business or other relevant 3rd level qualification
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages
• A quickly growing, great work environment that supports growth and development
• A company with a strong social element, annual global company off-site, music events and lots of other great stuff
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Malwarebytes.