Who We Are
Malwarebytes is a leading provider of anti-malware software solutions to consumers and businesses alike. Our flagship technologies and products protect more than 120 million computers around the world! In the highly competitive security software sector, we have earned an international reputation for our rapid response and high success rate in combating new malicious threats.
We’ve created a fantastic culture that our employees love and were recently named in the top 10 of Fortune Magazine’s “Great Place to Work” list. We’re growing fast and are looking for some great people to join us.
Who We Need
We are looking for a Recruiter with full cycle recruiting experience, from sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. To succeed in this role, you should be able to collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
What You'll Do
- Fill job requisitions assigned within given timelines.
- Partner with hiring managers to create job descriptions and to refine requirements
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within given timelines
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote Malwarebytes’ reputation as a “great place to work”
Skills You'll Need to Have
- Minimum 2 years HR experience; 1-2 years of HR corporate recruiting experience preferred
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
What We Offer
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world
- A great work environment that supports growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- 401(k) matching program
- Open time off policy
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, annual global company off-site, sporting events and lots of other great stuff