Our mission is pretty simple; we believe that everyone deserves sophisticated financial advice. In just three short years, Wealthfront has rolled out the features and services that now define a new category that we call 'automated investment services.' We are focused on taking services typically reserved for the ultra-wealthy, automating them and delivering them directly to the investors at an incredibly low cost. We have clients in all 50 states who trust us with over $4 billion in assets and growing. With our clients' trust, we believe we can and will change this industry.
Requiring limited supervision;
- Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing policies and programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by our company and our competitors, and identify potential customers.
- Oversee product development and monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
- Conceptualize, define, prioritize, and establish partnerships to further serve the financial needs of Wealthfront clients, and to continue the pursuit of our mission to democratize sophisticated financial services.
- Drive product adoption which is measured in part by sign ups and net deposits.
- Responsible for Assets Under Management (AUM) growth with new and existing product development and new product changes.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Product, Growth, Engineering, Public Relations) to evangelize, partner, and market Wealthfront investment and client experience products to the broader ecosystem of financial services and technology players.
- Employ a data driven and analytical approach to identify and evaluate market trends in the space, product performance, and new opportunities for AUM growth, and incorporate this with feedback from partners.
- Support major strategic product and growth efforts utilizing strategic frameworks, success metrics. Some travel may be required.
We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages. Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On your resume, please clearly note ADV: [source] and job title.
Wealthfront Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.