We are actively seeking an Enterprise Sales executive, with a track record of quota overachievement within the enterprise software space. You will be a key member of our sales team and responsible for driving growth of Sumo Logic in your territory. Your should be a high-energy, socially adept and creative sales people who are driven to make Sumo Logic the next big log analytics success.
We (www.SumoLogic.com) have recently crossed the threshold of 1200+ enterprise customers, with $160.5M in funding from the world's leading investors (Accel, Greylock, Sequoia, Sutter Hill, and DFJ Growth). We are reshaping the Big Data landscape with our cloud-based machine data analytics platform with an All-Star team.
- Manage the entire sales-cycle from initial communication with a prospect through to qualification and other deliverables for closing deals, while consistently delivering on aggressive sales goals.
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how the Sumo Logic service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management and marketing.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business.
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- 7+ years consistent quota over-achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role.
- Experience selling B2B applications; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management is essential
- Track record of developing a greenfield territory, adding logos in an Enterprise Software space.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Passionate about technology.
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Teamwork and excellent communication skills.