Kahuna is the trusted leader for successful B2C marketers to delight their customers in the next generation, Marketing Automation arena – focused on Email, Mobile and Social. We are looking for Sales Engineer to spearhead our entry into the F1000 market.
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Engineer/Solution Consultant with a strong background in digital marketing to join our team. In this role, you will support our Sales team and work with strategic prospective accounts to create a compelling vision and blueprint for how our cross-channel marketing automation solution can drive positive business outcomes through user engagement and retention. This is a highly dynamic role that enables you to build strong relationships and partner with the largest and most dynamic companies in the world.
The ideal candidate has proven experience working with sales, product management, engineering to understand and articulate the business needs of our prospects and customers. You will architect a solution using our platform and share and gain buy-in to that vision via demos, presentations and execution. You should feel equally comfortable talking to engineers, product managers, executives, and non-technical prospects and customers.
- Go-to contact for technical sales questions, product positioning, and solution reviews.
- Support the strategic sales team in client meetings as the technology and integration expert
- Create and deliver customized, business outcome focused demonstrations and presentations in partnership with Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Support the development of FAQs and documentation on our offerings in partnership with Field Marketing
- Work with Product Managers to continuously incorporate prospects and customer feedback
- Continuously partner with the Customer Success organization to ensure tight alignment of prospects business requirements, solution design and delivery capabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in a customer facing high-tech Sales Engineering/Solution Engineering role.
- 3+ years selling B2C Marketing Automation
- Experience presenting demos on-site and remote
- ideally have mobile experience
- Extremely organized and very detailed oriented
- Great story teller
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating at all levels of client organizations
- Understanding of major push technologies: Apple APNS and Google GCM
Kahuna is smart marketing automation software that empowers consumer marketers to personalize journeys for millions of consumers in seconds, meeting their expectation of a highly customized experience every time. Using AI technology and a cross-channel approach, we help brands understand and effectively communicate with their customers at the individual level, leading to superior business outcomes.
Kahuna is trusted by Yahoo, Yelp, Dollar Shave Club, Overstock, HotelTonight, Travelzoo, and hundreds of other companies. The company was founded in 2012 and has raised $58M in funding from top investors, including Sequoia Capital, Tenaya Capital, and SoftTech VC.
Individuals seeking employment at Kahuna are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.