CARTO is changing the way maps are made by building the easiest and most powerful data mapping engine ever. The amount of location-based data is exploding, and from biodiversity to transportation to marketing, over 200,000 users and customers around the world are using CARTO to bring their data to life.
The Customer Success Manager partners closely with CARTO Account Executives to ensure our clients achieve a high level of success with their CARTO investment. The CSM serves as a key project manager to assigned accounts, to support effective onboarding and implementation of CARTO services and training of new and existing customers.
- Engage with customers to understand their goals with CARTO and ensure they are getting value out of the CARTO product set
- Focus on and manage customer health and success
- Help to grow the usage of CARTO for each customer you manage
- Focusing on a group of enterprise customers across different verticals
- After a customer starts with CARTO, perform a customer onboarding
- Hold regular Strategic Business Reviews (SBRs) with the customer
- Identify opportunities for expansion and upsell and enable the sales team with information about the opportunity
- Regularly report on customer health and any potential risks with the client and find a viable path to remedy the situation
- Prior to renewal, ensure that the customer will renew and assist the sales team in renewing the customer's contract
- Identify different departments within the customer that could make use of CARTO
- Manage different projects or initiatives taking place with your customers and engage the Solutions Engineering team if needed
- 4+ years of account management, customer success or support experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Motivation. We have many clients who have specific geospatial needs and we need you to help solve them.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of CARTO
- Technical knowledge of the Geo world and the tools used to drive it are desired, but not required.
- BI, Analytics, SaaS experience are a plus
Want to know more about us?
Find more information at:
A diversity of identity, perspective and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to CARTO regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.