Intersection is looking for a Project Facilitator to expedite and drive projects within the LinkNYC deployment process. This person will provide high level interactions across various functional groups and understand our deployment process. The ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt to change and lead by example while determining process optimizations.
- Maintain and manage partner relationships
- Manage workflow and assignments
- Serve as primary liaison for external organizations
- Assure that work is performed in accordance with project requirements and SLA’s
- Provide information and direction to allow work to proceed
- Ability to maintain multiple projects and priorities at once and effectively finish projects in a timely manner
- Coordinate and develop deliverables
- Expedite large volume of applications, submittals, etc
- Track and manage violations, permit applications, invoices
- Review, analyze and evaluate processes continuously looking for ways to optimize
- Assess and direct a wide range of programmatic issues including long range planning, developing projects, analyzing administrative workflow, maintaining databases, and communicating program relations.
- Assist team with special projects as needed
- Review of contracts, negotiation and maintenance
- Manage general contractors
- Associate Degree or Bachelor Degree in related field
- 5 years project management or coordination
- Construction, telecom or site work experience a plus
- Proficient in excel
- Multi-tasking ability (prioritize, organize, and schedule work)
- Problem solving (identify, analyze, research, evaluate and resolve)
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and partner management)
- SiteTraker or database experience a plus
- Intermediate knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques and tools
- Strong initiative
- Honesty & integrity. Character that is above reproach.
- Detail / accuracy oriented
- Calm under pressure–regardless of how challenging a circumstance may be
- Sharp-witted & discerning, exhibits strong analytical ability, and quickly “sees through” a situation to its core
- Open, thoughtful and direct communicator
- Responsive with regards to team needs
- Ensures information flows appropriately across cross-functional teams
- Drives consensus when necessary, and knows how to influence-for-results
- Drive for Results
- Manages projects, resources and initiatives effectively
- Efficient, organized, and known to “get things done”
- Always follows through on commitments
Intersection is a technology and media company committed to improving the urban experience at the convergence of digital and physical worlds.
Our unique set of assets focus on leveraging emerging trends in technology to improve quality of life in cities as well as create products to grow and develop businesses. With 12 offices, media in 60 markets, and 500+ people across the United States, we carry expertise in:
- Technology & Innovation
- Advertising & Media
Our work spans across a variety of markets in cities, government, mass transit, airports and airlines, cultural institutions, retail, and telecommunication providers.
Intersection is the lead company behind LinkNYC, the largest and most advanced public Wi-Fi and street furniture network in the world. By providing up to 10,000 communication hubs for City residents and visitors with free public Wi-Fi, access to communications, information and municipal services across the City, Intersection aims to create an array of solutions to help make cities around the world more livable and connected.
Intersection is an Equal Opportunity Employer.