About the role
Our portfolio companies at Expa are always looking for experienced Product Managers. The ideal candidates must love creating and growing products from the very early stages. You are always coming up with new ideas and thinking of ways to integrate them into our products to make them better. You will help build the right features for users by planning and driving the roadmap, and helping to iterate and learn quickly from users and data.
- Organize and drive the roadmap and development with a strong team of designers and engineers
- Build a development process that helps everyone on the team do their best work
- Work collaboratively with operations and marketing teams on launching new initiatives
- Work closely with partners, founders and team on defining product strategy
- Contribute to building a culture of high performance
- Help define our culture, process and team
- 3-5 years in product roles on high impact consumer applications
- Proven experience working with the best designers and engineers, and mentoring and developing talent
- You have worked with teams to build and ship products that users love
- You know how to dig into data and user interviews to uncover critical insights
- You can create a bridge between the grand vision and what the team needs to do week after week
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to be flexible, and to quickly adapt to new information
- Outstanding team leadership and communication skills
- Willing to roll up sleeves to get anything done for your team
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company and/or a startup
- Experience with analytics tools like Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
- Experience with software project tools like Github, Pivotal Tracker, Asana
- Interaction design experience a plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Expa.