Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
Position: Software (Frontend) Engineer
We are searching for a Senior software engineer to join our engineering team to play a key role in building our next generation web and mobile applications. You will be an integral part of an engineering team that continues to work on a comprehensive internet ecosystem. If you are an engineer who understands closures and prototypes, writes clean and modular code and is constantly refactoring then we have a spot for you.
· Provide server side development to help build a manufacturing web application.
· Work closely with other team members including the product team to create features and designers to turn assets into functional prototype to ultimately create best in-class applications.
· Develop and optimize front-end UI functionality to ensure web applications are rendered consistently and efficiently in cross-browser environment
· Writing elegant, reusable, maintainable and testable code
· Follow industry trends with regard to front-end technologies and techniques
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
· A minimum of 2 years of experience developing Web based applications, or Web Services using Java and JS with front end web technologies.
· Understanding of leading NoSQL solutions such as Cassandra and MongoDB.
· Comfort and skill in using Git to collaborate with other developers
Perks + Benefits
· Stock options for every employee (we are all shareholders)
· Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits (free for you and discounted for your family)
· 401k options (save for your future)
· Engineering orientation and onboarding program (learn, work, and grow)
· Healthy snacks and beverages 24/7 (satisfy your afternoon hunger pangs)
· 15 days of annual paid time off, 10 days of paid holidays
· Relocation assistance/reimbursement (we’ll help you start your new life)
· Free parking & carpool reimbursement (save the environment and your wallet)
· Casual dress code & relaxed work environment (your work will speak for itself)
· Frequent social events, happy hours, and team parties (meet your new best friends)
· “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team (global change starts locally)