POSITION: Service Support Technician (VA office)
REPORTS TO: Facilities Supervisor
JOB FUNCTION: Provide support for the Repair, Technical and Production groups as well as phone support for customers. Support includes, but is not limited to, product assembly, trouble shooting of various electronic devices over the phone setup, procedures and troubleshooting of Seon Design equipment and customer interfaced systems.
Non-negotiable skills and attributes:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet customer needs.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills with min. 1 year experience.
- Experience with setup and troubleshooting multiple Microsoft windows applications.
- Knowledge of basic computer networking.
- Excellent assembly abilities with electronic devices.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or 6 to 12 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Range of Responsibilities:
- Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via phone, E-mail and other electronic medium.
- Provide training to external/internal customers in the use of SEON Design systems.
- Configuration of customer equipment to connect to SEON Design systems.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in all situations. Ability to communicate
technical terms in a non-technical format that our customers can understand for troubleshooting purposes.
- Assembly and testing of various SEON products.
- Testing and repair of equipment when instructed by Repair Technician.
- Provide support and assistance on other service activities.
- Packaging and shipping of products
- Follows workplace operating and environmental, health and safety procedures and guidelines.