Client is a Swedish outsourcing company, which provides expertise in software development to customers in US and EU in the areas of mobile - web and e-commerce.
Currently they are looking for experienced Android Developer to join team of professionals in Lviv.
Job description and responsibilities:
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on application features from the scratch.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Working experience in software development
• Working experience in Android development - 3+ years
• Knowledge of the Android SDK / Java
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience creating and maintaining Android libraries
• understanding of OOP and basic design patterns
• Agile and SCRUM understanding\experience;
• A fast learner, highly self-motivated and capable of taking responsibility for self-development
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Workforce Source.