This position is responsible for supervising the daily activities of the Quality Assurance team to increase customer satisfaction through improved performance of support representatives. This role will help to standardize interpretation of policies, procedures, and strategies and will implement and communicate quality standards. The QA Manager improves the customer experience and enhances employee job satisfaction through monitoring for adherence to standards, identifies areas for up-training to improve the delivery of quality service, and offers process improvement information to other departments.
- Supervise direct and functional reports and monitor performance of employees to established quality goals and objectives
- Communicate company strategy and motivate employees toward achieving company vision.
- Ensure quality customer care thru regular review and calibration of standards
- Work closely with Customer Support Managers and Supervisors to identify opportunities and methods to improve the support experience.
- Prepare documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Regularly share findings and suggested course of action with Support management
- Work with customers, internal or external, to resolve escalated issues regarding both quality of service and employee conduct. Coordinate with other teams to resolve issues.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a timely manner with regular communication to all interested parties.
- Develop and/or implement appropriate practices, policies, procedures, and processes keeping employees informed of changes.
- Establish clear guidelines for staff scheduling and work assignments.
- Review and approve bi-weekly timecards, ensuring proper tracking of any PTO, OT or other schedule changes.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide timely feedback to management/supervisory teams and non-exempt staff.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of Contact Center QA experience, with progressive levels of responsibility
- 1+ year of experience as a Manager in a professional work environment
- Must thrive in a fast paced, customer-centric environment
- Proven passion for quality assurance, leadership, and an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain a work environment that promotes productivity and quality while maintaining positive employee motivation and high morale levels of staff
- Experience documenting, auditing and improving business processes and procedures, preferably in a call center or customer service environment
- Ability to facilitate productive meetings and training sessions
- Capable of leading and completing projects
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Strong knowledge of contact center operations and customer services general processes
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at OpenTable.