KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
• Partner effectively with sales in account development and playing an active business and technical lead role in the sales process for all customer engagements and deals
• Play an active role in market development and perform presentations, POCs within the prospect/customer environment. Develop demo's and customer proposals.
• Manage prospect's expectations
• Partner enablement in engagements and joint deals
• Marketing Activities (Webinars, support at trade fairs and events)
• Administration, education and any other responsibilities as required by the companyQualifications and Experience
• Bachelor equivalent mandatory
• Master equivalent preferable
• MBA advantageous
• Business level German & French mandatory
• Business level English mandatory
• Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed. A naturally organised person with determination to deliver excellence.
• Successful BI software Solution Architect experience with strong business acumen
• Experienced in working with large amounts of data, databases and data modeling
• Excellent communicator with highly developed interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively. A strong team player who can obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly and contribute to the overall success of Qlik.
• Ability to quickly understand the business and it's issues through established business acumen, taking ownership and developing and executing a solution.
• Developed presentations skills at both the technical and business level with the ability to deliver a highly technical solution in a pressured environment.
• Must be able to scope a 3-5 day project
• Prior Qlik experience highly desired
• Good experience in working with SQL, JS and Web technologies;
• Good understanding on conceptual level, and preferably hands on experience, of architecture, IT Infrastructure, security;
• Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects that meet or exceed expectations
• Ability to work well with others in a high-pressure environment
• Must have a high degree of discernment
• Ability to manage travel schedule
• Mobility - Extensive travel is required - 50% within Switzerland and 20% within Germany and Austria
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes / CVs submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means. By submitting personal data to Qlik for yourself or another, you acknowledge that (i) you have permission from that person to send to Qlik their data (if sending on behalf of another), and (ii) that Qlik may process this personal data.