The role of the IPM is to onboard, manage and develop a number of Qlik Partner Network members – the objective of the role is to retain our partners and grow Qlik’s business with the partners managed by the IPM. This position will be primarily phone based with infrequent travel as necessary. The role will be responsible for the relationship management of the Channel Partners in your region, including; updating them on Qlik events, QlikView developments and to ensure that their platform of choice is QlikView. This candidate will be directly involved in the onboarding, and enablement of partners in the region. Travelling to the region is not expected to be needed, but may happen from time to time.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
- Collaborate with Regional Directors and Account Executives to give partners every possible opportunity to win business. This could be introducing the correct Qlik sales representative, providing licensing and pricing advice, providing product configuration guidance and commercial assistance.
- Act as trusted business advisor and liaise amongst the partners, sales department and QlikView clients
- Manage the inbound new partner request queue; qualification, QlikView promotion, elevating the relationship; and then pass ready profiles to Partner Sales Managers
- Participate in team meetings, networking, tradeshow events, and activities to grow the business
- Manage a partner base consisting of specific target accounts in assigned territory
- Provide reports on all partner business development activities
- Execute creative telemarketing activities and information releases to increase awareness and interest in QlikView as a platform of choice among Channel Partners
- Support channel partners in generating, registration, and disposition of QlikView licensing opportunities
KEY CHALLENGES IN THIS ROLE
- Candidate should have good prioritization and time management skills.
DIMENSIONS SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE
- Global Director Partner Management Program (Global Alliances)
- Qlik Partner Network Team
- Mid Market Sales Team
- Partner Technical Enablement Manager
- Partner Marketing Manager
Revenue/Cost/P&L/ Budget responsibility
- The IPM is responsible for the revenue generated by their assigned partners, the objective of the role is to grow the revenue from the accounts.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Excellent phone based networking skills
- Strong account management and nurturing mindset
- Ability to develop a strong relationship over the phone
- Strong affinity for Business Intelligence products and their unique strengths and business value
- High productivity ethic and goal orientation
- Solution oriented approach to selling and excellent listening skills
- Excellent relationship management skills; cultivate and coordinate sales opportunities across a large and varied Channel Partner Ecosystem
- Proven excellent communication skills including the ability to ask direct questions
- Good business acumen across various industries
- Ability to gain rapport on the phone and quickly gain trust with Channel Partners as well as the Account Executives
- Eager to learn and continue learning
- Ability to share best practices
- Excellent personal organizational skills and time management
- Self-driven and eager to share success with field based Partner Managers
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree level education is preferable but not mandatory
- USA Candidates - Bachelor equivalent mandatory
- Master equivalent preferable
- Business level proficiency in English mandatory
- Business level proficiency in the target region language mandatory
- Other language skills are of advantage (French) (US Specific)
Experience (technical, commercial, industry / product / functional expertise, etc.)
- Proven track record of experience and success in a software sales company
- Experience in telephone Account Management &/or Partner Management desirable.
- Proven track record of a Business Intelligence vendor sales process is preferable
Job Requirements (For US – Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance. Please indicate physical and mental effort required to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples include travel requirements, performing complex mathematical calculations, weight lifting requirements etc)
• Mobility – 0% of travel time required
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Dumfries and Galloway, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Qlik.