The Computer Architectures group studies alternate uses of architectural features available on modern computer systems with an adversarial mindset to research, develop and transition superior defensive cyber capabilities that empower the war fighter, protect our homeland, and provide a revolutionary advantage to our enterprise customers.
This position is for an entry level developer at our headquarters in Denver, CO office supporting the Computer Architectures group.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working in a collaborative environment with software developers and customers; working to deliver quality products
- Able to collaborate with, learn from and take direction from senior developers
- Maintaining existing software components (bug finding, adding customer driven features, etc.)
- Developing new software components (low level design through testing)
- Tracking and remediating issues discovered during testing
Required Skills and Experience:
· 2 years of experience in C, C++ development, debugging, and testing
· Familiar with the details of computer operation and architecture concepts
· Strong written communication skills (Technical paper writing)
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· High level of motivation; self-starter; results driven
· Commitment to contributing to project documentation throughout development
· Ability to integrate and contribute on a project team
· Able to work independently and collaboratively at the same time (understand the problem and run with it, no micro-management)
· Familiar with networking fundamentals (TCP-IP, etc.)
· Exposure to one or more of the following areas:
· Assembly language programming
· Trusted computing concepts
· Device driver development
· Exposure to software development lifecycle including version control, regression testing, and documentation.
Required Education & Training
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study and at least two years of computer programming experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Selected individual will be required to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance.