- Responsible for preparing and processing semi-monthly payroll through ADP WorkforceNow
- Ensure accuracy of timesheets and correlating hours entered for payroll processing; knowledge of CA labor laws related to overtime and double time; manage vacation and sick time usage to reflect in payroll processing; upload vacation and sick time balances to HRIS following each payroll
- Oversee 401k participation; enter and ensure accuracy of 401k changes for each payroll processing; upload 401k contribution information to 401k provider; update headcount changes with 401k provider; provide support for annual 5500 audit and filing; possess basic understanding of IRS regulations and company 401k plan; act as point of contact for employee questions regarding 401k
- Process government-mandated levies and garnishments on employee wages as needed; process payments to appropriate government agencies related to employee wage garnishments
- Possess basic knowledge and understanding of ACA reporting procedures
- Work with Finance team to process manual checks as needed
- Update headcount changes in ADP WorkforceNow as needed
- Track and maintain payroll-related changes in ADP WorkforceNow in a timely manner for payroll processing
- Possess basic understanding of federal and CA state tax laws; understanding of how immigration status affects certain taxes
- Provide ad-hoc reports from ADP WorkforceNow as requested
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Payroll
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SK hynix.