- Manage team that does SATA, PCIe and SAS PHY validation.
- Define/enhance test cases in test plans.
- Review test reports to ensure quality and accuracy.
- Track bugs and work with design/software engineering to resolve issues.
- Automate test cases.
- Work closely with engineering team during the product development cycle and involve in early field trials.
- Ensure quality of products being developed and delivered to the customers and work closely with customers.
- Analyze and resolve customers’ issues.
- Work with standard committee.
- Work with vendors.
- Familiar with standard requirements.
- Well verse with high end equipment like scope, BERT, PERT, TDR and VNA.
- Hands-on experience with hardware.
- Prior experience in SSD/Storage products' is highly preferred.
- Understanding of SATA, PCIe and SAS PHY compliance requirements.
- Proficient in the use of scripting languages (Python / Perl / Tcl).
- Prior experience with FPGA testing and debugging.
- Education Requirements: MS in Electrical Engineering; with 10 years of work experience or Bachelors of Engineering with 12 Years of work experience in hardware/PHY product verification.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at SK hynix.