Ten X seeks an experienced project manager to track and facilitate the collection and definition of multiple Strategic, Business process improvement, and Technology development related projects. This position requires process improvement, broad technical knowledge and skills across many applications and platforms with domain experience in real estate acquisition, sales and operations. This position will include the management of multiple projects, requirements analysis and other duties required to effectively manage and deliver Strateigic Business projects and/or Technology projects sucessfully on-time and within budget.
- Manages several projects of a highly complex nature simultaneously, with local and remote teams and external partners.
- Communicate status and critical path aspects of the project; delivers messages that are clear and concise. Tailored to a variety of audiences from individual team members to executive VPs and up.
- Establishes and manages realistic and committed project schedules; taking into consideration deadlines, dependencies, resources, and costs when making changes and decisions to schedule.
- Proactively identifies risks to project development and schedule. Monitors and drives resolution of issues.
- Must be a proven leader with extensive experience as a Business, Technical and Process Improvement Leader who uses their team building, communication, planning, and organizational skills to proactively manage projects
- Selects, develops and motivates assigned staff and teammates.
- BS in business, management information systems, or related technical field.
- Minimum 7 years proven project management experience demonstrating: accurate and effective communication skills, accurate and realistic schedules, proactive risk identification and mitigation, appropriate customer expectations setting, and ability to drive and navigate projects to completion
- Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize several concurrent initiatives.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – strong plus
- Expertise at driving projects through entire SDLC, creating schedules, managing expectations and risks.
- Experience making presentations for technical/non-technical senior management.
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit and initiative with desire to contribute to a fast-paced organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Required / Desired Skills:
- MS Project proficiency
- MS Excel proficiency
- MS PowerPoint proficiency
- MS Degree –strong plus
- Six Sigma Black/Green Belt trained/certified – strong plus
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.