The Asset Validation Specialist is an integral part of the Trustee Operations Disposition Group. Position will also provide support on special projects as assigned.
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
- Audit and validate all essential asset data prior to auction day.
- Implement all quality control audits to ensure continuous data integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Perform Quality Control (QC) of Credit Bid and Total Debt values for accuracy.
- Formulate, document, and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Expedite retrieving all required pre/post auction data.
- Provide quality control activity for data throughout asset cycle.
- Facilitate and reconcile reports for Asset Managers.
- Support surrounding departments with day-to-day reconciliation functions.
- Provide trending to management from Quality Control (QC) data.
- Comply with Company core values and guiding principles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Outlook Calendar and Word) with an intermediate to advanced level of proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents while taking initiative and providing feedback on current processes.
- Must be professional and have the ability to interact with management, colleagues and vendors.
- Ability to maintain information at a high level of confidentiality.
- Possession of strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Must be flexible with and able to adapt to change.
- Bachelor’s or associates degree with a concentration in business or real estate preferred, but not required.
- Two (2) plus year’s administrative experience.
Education/Experience – continued
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate preferred.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Intermediate to Advanced excel skills.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.