Position reports to the Supervisor of Foreclosure Operations and works in conjunction with other Coordinators, Asset Managers and surrounding departments. Primary responsibility is to maintain a portfolio of assigned assets and ensure all marketing-related property information is complete and accurate before web live date.
- Perform initial Quality Control (QC) of 3rd party products, data, and subject photos as well as any related marketing materials.
- Perform address verification check and escalates to the Asset Manager upon discovery of address discrepancy
- Assist FCL Marketing team with research and verification of property identifiers (such as APN, missing unit numbers, address discrepancy, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Outlook Calendar and Word) with a proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents while taking initiative and providing feedback on current processes.
- Must be professional and have the ability to interact with management, colleagues and vendors.
- Ability to maintain information with a high level of confidentiality.
- Possession of strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work.
- Must be flexible with and able to adapt to chang
- Commitment to Company values and guiding principles.
- Must be able to find and validate properties using the internet.
- Two (2) to three (3) years administrative experience. Customer service experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate is preferred.
Bachelor’s or Associates degree with a concentration in Business or Real Estate preferred, but not required.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.