Position reports to the Supervisor of Foreclosure Operations and works in conjunction with other Coordinators, Asset Managers and surrounding departments. Primary responsibility is to maintain a portfolio of assigned assets and ensure all marketing-related property information is complete and accurate before web live date.
- Perform initial Quality Control (QC) of 3rd party products, data, and subject photos as well as any related marketing materials.
- Perform address verification check and escalates to the Asset Manager upon discovery of address discrepancy
- Assist FCL Marketing team with research and verification of property identifiers (such as APN, missing unit numbers, address discrepancy, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Outlook Calendar and Word) with a proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents while taking initiative and providing feedback on current processes.
- Must be professional and have the ability to interact with management, colleagues and vendors.
- Ability to maintain information with a high level of confidentiality.
- Possession of strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work.
- Must be flexible with and able to adapt to chang
- Commitment to Company values and guiding principles.
- Must be able to find and validate properties using the internet.
- Two (2) to three (3) years administrative experience. Customer service experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate is preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree with a concentration in Business or Real Estate preferred, but not required
Made by Marc Köhlbrugge
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.