Founded in 2007, Auction.com is the nation’s leading online real estate marketplace, having sold more than $30+ billion in residential and commercial assets. Attracting buyers from more than 100 countries worldwide, the company serves a wide variety of real estate customers – from major financial institutions and institutional investors to individual consumers and real estate professionals.
**This is a part-time position**
Must be available Monday- Friday (hours and days may vary)
Start time is 7:30am
Auction Coordinators will work at our auction events and have interaction with winning bidders, customers, and the general public!
- Provide exemplary customer service through customer engagement
- Educate customers about various opportunities including how our auctions work, website resources, financing options, etc.
- Participate in auction events, webinars, and seminars
- Register bidders, audit information, work with contracts and verify funds received
- Data Entry of information into Auction.com proprietary software program
- Provide information & quality assurance
- Be able to scan documents
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Be detail-oriented, organized have great follow-through in a fast paced work environment
- Assist with set-up and tear down of gear and lift up to 25 pounds when needed
- Must be able to stand for long hours and work outside in all weather conditions
- Must have own transportation
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.