We are looking for additional part time team members to support our online team with contract writing! Hours would vary based on volume. Must be available M-F 8-5
- Must have the ability to multi-task within the fast pace of the auction environment.
- Accountable for the timely process of contracts and ensuring communication is conveyed to buyers.
- Diffuse customer issues in a professional manner.
- Dialing out to the winning bidder
- Auditing documents for accuracy
- Inputting data into multiple databases.
- Provide customer service
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Two (2) years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong computer skills with excellent level of proficiency of Excel, Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Able to provide solutions to challenges and maintains the ability to implement changes.
- Possession of strong organizational skills. That sustain under a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team associates.
- Must be available M-F, 7 am- 5 pm
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.