Ten-X is changing real estate as we know it. Already the world’s largest online real estate marketplace, we have facilitated $37B in transactions since 2007 and we’re just getting started. The company’s vision is to transform the way real estate is bought and sold by providing a more efficient and transparent process, using technology and best-in-class marketing to maximize the value of real estate assets in the sales process.
This is a challenging and fast pace position in Information Security team which is responsible for detecting, analyzing and responding to any suspicious cyber security activity across business and operational networks.
We’re Looking For:
- Experience with Incident Analysis and/or SOC (Security Operations Center) experience
- Infrastructure and forensic knowledge- knowledge of hardware, Op Systems (Linux), and network/data; Forensic/CERT principles including DLP monitoring, intrusion response, data mining, investigations.
- Significant experience performing analysis of log files from a variety of sources, to include individual host logs, network traffic logs, firewall logs, or intrusion prevention logs
- Deep knowledge of log, network, and system forensic investigation techniques
- Deep knowledge of common indicators of compromise and of methods for detecting these incidents
- Deep knowledge of IT core infrastructure and cyber security components/devices
- Deep knowledge of Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Honeypots
- Experience with network and desktop-based and server-based forensics
- Significant experience monitoring threats via a SIEM console
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP), UBA, or Insider Threat systems preferred.
- Malware reverse engineering skills
- Perform hunting for malicious activity across the network and digital assets
- Respond to computer security incidents and conduct threat analysis
- Identify and act on malicious or anomalous activity
- Conducts analysis using a variety of tools and data sets to identify indicators of malicious activity on the network
- Perform detailed investigation and response activities for potential security incidents
- Provide accurate and priority driven analysis on cyber activity/threats
- Perform payload analysis of packets
- Detonate malware to assist with threat research
- Recommends implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls
- Evaluate and Deploy security tools
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Security/Network Certification such as SANS GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA) or SANS GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA) or SANS GIAC Continuous Monitoring (GMON) or Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Ten-X.