Director Product Rollout & Global Advertiser Strategy
Location : Paris
About CRITEO [CRTO]
Criteo delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has over 2,000 employees in 27 offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific, serving over 10,000 advertisers worldwide with direct relationships with over 12,000 publishers.
For more information, please visit http://www.criteo.com
The Director of Product Rollout and Global Advertiser Strategy will be responsible for leading a team focused on project managing the roll out of our key products globally, measuring local sales teams on their product rollout, running all global training on products and own all aspects of sales communication to our local sales teams.
They will lead a team focused on Product Rollout in Paris and also a team based in our local markets who will gather feedback on our products and help Product Rollout with on-going training and product feedback.
They will also work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing and Training teams for new product launches and new product updates.
- Define rollout strategy with senior product team members for each global product and create project management plan for each region to deliver rollout to 90% in all markets
- Create insights and reporting on product rollout project plan to present to MDs each month including target setting and tracking
- Work closely with both Central (Training/Sales Ops/Product/Operations) and Local teams (Business Solutions and Innovations/local product managers/MDs & Commercial Directors) to ensure local sales teams fully understand our products and can articulate their benefits to clients
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management to create compelling marketing assets that clearly articulate the value of our products and how to sell them
- Develop training communication, plan and deliver effective training to local markets when products are launched or updated
- Serve as a product expert and spokesperson, supporting sales meetings and events with clients
10+ years of online sales with 5+ years management experience in the ad-tech industry with significant project management experience
Preferred candidate will have worked in a large global organisation and have experience of project managing hyper growth
BA or BS, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
Strong leader who can build and grow high-performing teams in a very fast-moving environment which is experiencing hyper growth and understands the challenges this brings
Strong ability to lead via influence to drive cross-functional initiatives.
Proven experience with project management, rolling out products, working in a global environment
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Can create and deliver effective presentations to executive-level audiences
Highly collaborative work style.
Fluent in spoken and written English
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at criteo.