Team Lead – Internal Tool Development
Location : Paris
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
Act as the Team Lead for the developers of the Central Technical Solutions Tools team. You will organize software development tasks and assign them to the team to develop tools and features that help teams deploy the Criteo solution worldwide.
This is a cross-expertise position that includes:
- Managing the operational priorities of the developers on the team between the support, the development of new features and custom developments for clients.
- Develop new features and updates to tools used by over 150 users
- Provide technical support and ensure stability of the platform
- Ensure technical support related to the new tools (including process definition)
- Managing platforms (AWS, standard Linux/Windows servers) to allow the development of tools on these platforms by local teams
- Closely track the business to better understand the users and their priorities
You are a problem-solver and like to take on operational and technical challenges.
You will be at the crossroad of Product teams, Operation teams and R&D teams which means ability to coordinate, communicate and take action are key. You get stuff done. A problem partially solved today is better than a perfect solution next year.
Have an idea during the night ? Code it in the morning, push it at noon, test it in the afternoon and deploy it the next morning.
To do this role effectively, you will need:
- A degree in computer science or a technology related degree
- To be a great at team work and be an excellent communicator
- Abilities to troubleshoot and provide diagnostics
- Front End (UI) expertise
- Experience with C# RESTful API design
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge hosted platforms (AWS)
- Knowledge of standard Linux & Windows servers
- Knowledge of Docker or similar virtualization solutions
- Experience with Gitlab or other code versioning tools
- Experience with Unit Test is a plus
If you are in search of an opportunity to be a part of a profitable and growing startup that fosters innovation and creativity, while delivering cutting edge advertising technologies, you should apply now.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at criteo.