What will you be doing?
Criteo purchases inventory via a number of channels, from direct publisher relations to large RTB platforms. The Data Analyst will focus on improving business operations and buying performance on her countries of responsibility (mainly Japan and Korea), and will:
- Analyze complex and large datasets from multiple sources, turning big data into impactful insights
- Monitor overall supply activity in all countries of responsibility
- Identify issues and deviation affecting supply activity
- Define and create tools which will facilitate or simplify commercial activities
- Support strategic publisher relationships
- Build and present analyses to feed discussions
- Assess and propose potential deals
- Improve performance by identifying sources of growth, pinpointing and solving issues, as well as optimizing buying
- Publish and present quarterly market analyses for management teams in all countries of responsibility
Expected outputs include building tools, analyses and models, as well as influencing commercial teams in markets to use the best practices jointly defined with our Central Supply Analytics team.
What do we expect?
- 2-5 years’ experience in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Finance
- Master’s degree in a quantitative or business field (Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- You have a demonstrated interest in internet and technology; you’ll probably have used databases or have some programming experience
- You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
- You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented and hands-on
- You are outgoing with good communication skills
- Full professional working proficiency in English language and business level fluency in Japanese language are required
Bonus points if:
- Business level fluency in Korean language
- You have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies (cookies, DSP, SSP, RTB, etc.)
- We use technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Vertica, Tableau, Excel, R and Python. While any background in these or similar technologies is definitely a plus, it is not mandatory and we are looking for a quick learner who will quickly pick up new technical skills if necessary.
This is an amazing opportunity to join the world’s leading performance advertising company and be at the center of our strategic business initiatives. Join us to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies and invent with us the way performance advertising should work! We value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results oriented thinking. Criteo corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent; we strongly emphasize reward based on excellence creating fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.