About Criteo (CRTO)
Criteo (CRTO) delivers personalized performance marketing at an extensive scale. Measuring return on post-click sales, Criteo makes ROI transparent and easy to measure. Criteo has 2,000 employees in 31 offices across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific, serving 11,000 advertisers worldwide and with direct relationships with 16,000 publishers.
About the Mid-Market Sales
The Mid Market Sales Channel is a very important part of growth within Criteo. This team is primarily an internal based sales channel where outbound calling and e-mail prospection are the primary methods for driving new business.
Criteo is actively seeking a dynamic leader for the India advertiser sales team based in our Singapore office, to manage a team of internally based sales managers as well as driving the acquisition and growth of new business.
What will you be doing ?
- Achieve and exceed sales team targets
- Build, mentor and manage the team to better prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with mid-sized advertisers by phone and email
- Develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers
- Maximize customer retention through developing high level relationships with key accounts
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply learning to help generate further new business
What do we require from you ?
- Experience in online advertising/ performance marketing
- Inside sales management experience
- Proven track record in building and running a high performing sales team
- Strong track record of success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business
- Passionate about new media and how Criteo and personalized retargeted advertising can define new boundaries in the online advertising industry
- Understand how the Criteo technology works and the ability to explain in every day terms to a client
- Demonstrable sound knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Proven success to thrive and deliver strong results in a dynamic team environment
- Agility and ability to work in a fast moving company and industry
- Understanding of data and its importance in business analysis
- Degree qualification preferred
- Knowledge of competing products a plus
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) essential
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Experience dealing with Clientele in India a must
- Experience managing a Multinational sales team will be beneficial
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Exceptional sales skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels
- Ability to prioritise in the face of demanding timeframes
- Organisational and exceptional time management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
About Criteo APAC
In APAC we have offices in Tokyo, Osaka, Singapore, Seoul, Sydney and Beijing.
We’re innovative, passionate, fearless, creative, driven, and adaptable. Our core values are at the heart of who we are. We have a spontaneous and vibrant culture, and we truly believe inteam spirit and collaboration. Check out the following to learn more about our people and culture:
Criteo APAC YouTube Video
Criteo APAC People & Careers Blog
Criteo APAC People & Careers Facebook Page
Criteo 2013 IPO Celebration Video
Criteo is an equal opportunity employer.
Note to Recruitment Firms: Criteo will not accept resumes from recruitment firms for this position.
Please refrain from sending unsolicited candidate resumes to any Criteo employee. Criteo will not be held responsible for recruitment fees without a fully executed recruitment agreement in place.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at criteo.