Zazzle prides itself in creating an amazing, fun, easy, social and reliable service deriving from the normal industry customer service standards. The ideal candidate must be willing to take a fresh approach as they respond to customer inquiries via e-mail and phone. Overall, this position requires that he/she can easily adapt into our delight philosophy and provide outstanding customer service to every customer, every day.
We are hiring Seasonal Customer Support Staff for...
day shift 10:00 -- 6:30
Swing shift 2:00 -- 10:30pm
Beginning November 21st (Thanksgiving Day and the day after off) through mid-January.
- Answer support calls and e-mails daily approximately 80+
- Help customers in a professional and timely matter including but not limited to:
- Process return orders
- Promotional offers
- Status of orders
- Design help
- Website navigation
- Communicates effectively to ensure customers are completely satisfied with their Zazzle experience
- Exude confidence with a professional demeanor
- Understand and preserve company goals as well as drive and motive fellow team members to accomplish them
- Ability to conduct research on orders and use available resources
- Adapts to our delight the customer philosophy
- Other duties as required
- Exceptional customer service focused abilities
- Proven success of managing difficult customer situations
- Team oriented and works well with others
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent in using following programs:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Microsoft Windows
- Technology driven is a plus
- Quick learner and ability to apply techniques in a fast-paced, high pressure and demanding environment
- Ability to learn swiftly and apply techniques in a valuable and productive manner
- Excellent attention to detail, multi-tasking ability and organization
- High school diploma is required. Some college experience preferred
Municipality of Concepcion, Philippines
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zazzle.