Under the direction of the Director of Digital Consulting, the Digital Consultant will be responsible for supporting LYONSCG customers by collecting, analyzing and evaluating data with a view to make and/or implement recommendations that improve online performance.
- Analyze website using analytic software to recognize trends and make written recommendations.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Creates, develops and/or implements the short and long term strategy and campaigns to increase leads or revenue for the client’s website.
- Oversee a team of specialists (PPC, SEO etc) to help carry out the tactical approaches (internal and external).
- Manage and execute website promotions to drive eCommerce sales for assigned clients.
- Research clients’ competitive landscapes, recommend and present opportunities to increase sales and optimize marketing programs.
- Report to clients on acquisition and retention campaigns.
- Support lyonscg sales efforts by analyzing and assessing prospective customer sites.
- Engage with eCommerce implementation teams to recommend ideal shop-flows that optimize online sales.
- Works independently but must be collaborative.
- Solid writing skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally
Performs other duties as required or assigned which as reasonably within the scope of the duties enumerated above
Experience: 2 - 4 years experience in either Retail or Digital Agency managing D2C.
List all required skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Google Analytics Experience
- Google Analytics Certification (preferred)
- Strong Power Point Presentation Aptitude
- Highly Analytical
- Prior management experience