Senior Software Engingeer – Backend
Zynga's software engineers don't just develop some of the world's largest games, they deliver some of the world's largest infrastructures. Our software engineers are blazing trails in all facets of game design, web technologies, and massive scalability. Zynga faces a number of technical challenges—but many are unique to our situation: the large data requirements of online gaming require us to continually push boundaries to discover the best solutions. Zynga software engineers are willing to pick up any of the languages, technologies, or methodologies necessary to smite a challenge—and if a conventional solution doesn't exist, they innovate as necessary.
• Build large scale backend services to be consumed by millions of mobile and web clients
• Design, code, and develop new features/fix bugs/add enhancements to large scale services consumed by mobile and web clients
• Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of various system resources<p
• Extensive experience building large-scale server applications
• Extensive backend programming experience in one or more of the following: Java, Go, C/C++, Python
• BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent)
• Strong Object Oriented Skills preferred
• A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Able to take individual ownership of a project from start to finish
• Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with others in a team environment
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zynga.