Zynga is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join their growing team! The role will work closely with Producers, Product Managers, Artists and Engineers to concept, design and execute UI features for both web-based and mobile products. You will be responsible for crafting an intuitive, elegant, and engaging user experience that delights our players. You must be passionate about every aspect of the product, including its visual appeal, copy tone and messaging and user interaction, while at the same time understanding how your contributions support the product’s overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with a small team to prototype games
- Create intuitive user interfaces for gameplay mechanics and systems.
- Work closely with game designers and product to create quick grey box wireframes and game flows
- Create final assets
- Work closely with engineering to integrate an experience players will love.
- Collaborate with artists (plus if you can provide your own high fidelity mock-ups)
- Create style guides for projects
Skills & Expectations:
- Can go beyond flat, graphic design and provide skuemorphic designs to suspend disbelief and support game theme and/or story
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Great attention to detail and keen on responsive interactions and pacing
- Loves to play games
- Mobile experience
- Game industry experience
- Experience in a breadth of game genres
- Concept art skills
- Prototyping skills
- VFX skills
Please include a link to your portfolio!!