Zynga is looking for an Lead Producer for one of our hit games! The Lead Producer will lead production and serve as a key member of the executive team for one of the largest social games in the world.
- Partners with team leadership to create processes and project plans that allow the team to efficiently produce a high quality product on time and on budget
- Works collaboratively with product managers and engineers to drive results and outcomes
- Manages all development processes including scheduling, scrums and product reviews
- Organizes team and insures all milestones/goals are met
- Initiates, fosters, maintains and manages others toward positive working relationships with internal and external organizations
- Passionately articulates goals and team principles to help form a stimulating and fun work environment/culture
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years managing internal development teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Producers, etc.) in a Development Director, Exec/Sr. Producer or Project Manager capacity
- Highly proficient with common project management tools and bug databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team building skills and ability to give concise and clear directions
- Ability to work in a team environment with maturity and leadership
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zynga.