Are you someone who dreams in numbers and would love to join a fast paced, high energy accounting team? Zynga, one of the hottest companies in the web 2.0 space is looking for a results-oriented Revenue Accountant to manage our growing team! We are looking for a revenue accountant who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves.
- Ensure revenue is recognized in accordance to company policy and GAAP
- Lead monthly revenue closing including preparing monthly journal entries
- Review and interpret contracts to identify and summarize provisions which have an impact on revenue recognition
- Develop and maintain internal controls
- Ensure compliance with all applicable finance policies, rules, regulations, and laws
- Assist in the audit process, ensuring company Rev Rec. policies are in congruence with GAAP and SOX
- Write technical memoranda
- Bachelor’s in Accounting required
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus
- 2-3 years experience in revenue recognition with respect to software or virtual goods required
- Experience with enterprise accounting systems, such as Oracle
- Strong research and technical skills, experience working with systems and data
- Ability to initiate communication, effectively follow through and provide status updates
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Proven track record of work efficiency
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic environment and be a solutions-oriented team player
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zynga.