The Marketing team at Zynga is looking for a Senior Manager, User Acquisition who will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns for Google, Apple and ASO across the Zynga mobile game portfolio. This person is a quantitative analyst who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns as well as coordinate creative development and program execution. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and like to push the mobile advertising industry forward. They are comfortable providing industry best return on investments and constantly striving to hack new areas of growth.
- Lead strategy for Google and Apple investments
- Increase efficiency on multimillion dollar investments
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Leverage keywords for ASO
- Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies
- Experience running Google traffic (Google Play Store and YouTube primarily)
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting proble-ms--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Experience with ASO
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Zynga.