The Quality Operations Director will be responsible for the day-to-day management of operations, programs, and initiatives of the QA/QE, Certification & Submissions, and Launch Readiness teams. This includes creating and maintaining robust metrics and reporting to create greater transparency/visibility and to surface risks. You will work cross-functionally across multiple teams to operationalize processes and metrics. You should be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment, where change happens at a rapid pace.
• Work with QA/QE, Certification & Submissions, and Launch Readiness leaders to identify operational reports.
• Create and/or design dashboards to report statuses & trends and to highlight risks.
• Maintain data integrity of all reports and dashboards.
• Develop strategic plans, working with leaders, partners, and stakeholders.
• Monitor operational activity (key performance indicators/metrics, corrective action reporting, trends, issue escalations, etc.).
• Ensure all internal knowledge database content is current and accurate.
• Develop accurate capacity plans based on forecasted volumes.
• Maintain onboarding plan documentation.
• Ensure service level agreements are met for each business unit.
• Analyze and report customer satisfaction levels.
• Review operational reports daily to ensure stakeholders have current and effective content to mitigate risks.
• Responsible for identifying and driving operational efficiencies.
• Collaborate with team leaders to drive operational progress.
• Propose ways to standardize operations across Zynga.
• 5 years of operational management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• High aptitude in statistics, operations, risk analysis.
• Highly productive, able to work effectively on a variety of projects simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.