ASTRO Gaming is seeking a versatile and creative Graphic Designer
. The role will involve creating a wide variety of materials that range from internal branding, printed collateral, digital assets, and web assets. The work environment is one that respects design thinking and great work; we want our creative output to be on par with the innovation our company prides itself on. We are looking for someone who is intensely curious, loves learning new things, and being a part of a growing company.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that the design of every communication and design project of the company is on-brand and creatively realized.
- Support other designers with designs, feedback, and or execution of projects.
- Create and Design collateral marketing pieces for digital and print output.
- Produce graphics for online use such as info graphics, or social imagery.
- Design UI elements and iconography as needed.
- Provide graphic support for sales, content and research teams.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A portfolio of work is required (website preferred).
- Atleast 1-4 years design experience required.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite specifically:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe AfterEffects (not required, but a plus)
- Adobe Premiere (not required, but a plus)
- Familiarity with social media and commonly used online tools.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team setting.
- High personal motivation, self-management, ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines, and making progress without direct supervision.
- Must have a can do attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to take art direction and feedback to conceptualize/execute projects.
- Able to handle stress and work under a deadline; ability to stay organized when working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of youth, consumer and technology culture is imperative.
- Creative, solutions-orientated self-starter.
- Illustration, motion graphics, and animation skills are a plus.
- Interest in gaming is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Product Discounts
- Performance-based bonus
- Health Benefits
- Flexible Hours
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Skullcandy.