Skullcandy is seeking a proactive and driven Supply Chain Coordinator to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Logistics and Sourcing functional groups. This position will assist each functional group in tasks and become familiar with the core processes of each group.
- Own the maintenance of all product and account data in data systems.
- Collaborate with many areas of the organization to ensure the highest quality of data analytics is provided.
- Assist Logistics, Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams in day-to-day data entry, maintenance and validation tasks as well as any ad hoc requests.
- Develop Post Project Reporting and Documentation.
- Learn core job functions of Logistics, Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams and assist as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND COMPETENCIES:
- BS or 4-year education equivalent in Business, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- Beginner to Intermediate proficiency with Excel.
- Attention to detail and able to make step-by-step processing of information that leads to rational conclusions.
- Strong organizational, collaborative, verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast growing, high pressure environment.
- Displays ‘team first’ strategy by focusing on learning from team and sharing with teams.
- Able to multi-task and keep stake holders informed.
- Able to learn and understand new systems.
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- 401K Matching
- Health Benefits
- Product Discounts
- Discount Ski Pass/ Discount Gym Membership
- Flex Time Scheduling
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Skullcandy.