Music Programmer, Germany - Berlin
We are looking for a broadly experienced Editor/Music Programmer to join Spotify’s curation/programming - and editorial team in Germany, for a period of 6 months. You will curate for first rate music playlist listening - and programming experiences for a multitude of our moods, moments, and genres, demonstrate a passion for performance-oriented analytics, and will have your ear to the ground in the music community, focusing on Germany.
What you'll do
- Curate for a fixed number of varied playlists, as a replacement for parental leave.
- Analyze analytics and performance indicators of your own work.
- Work with the European / Global Editorial Team and cross-functional teams to progress towards various content objectives.
- Execute weekly music programming, for Germany
- Work from our office in Berlin
Who you are
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- At least 5 years of experience in the music industry, programming music for TV, radio- or other media networks, working with a broad range of music content.
- You have a deep knowledge of music and culture, with a focus on Germany and its music marketplace.
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken German and English and you’re also able to demonstrate a strong understanding of - and experience with - Spotify as a user and fan.
- You are also able to lean on a good reputation and a strong network within the German music -and entertainment industry.
- You care about attention to detail and organisation, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude… we are a very close-knit family!
- You have a story that demonstrates your passion for music that you can tell us about!
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Spotify.