We are looking for a Director of Product Management to drive effective product management practices across a team of Product Owners in Spotify’s fast-growing data and analytics organization.
What you’ll do
- Establish and drive effective product management practices and methods for the organization
- Build and manage a team of Product Owners across our New York and Stockholm offices
- Be part of the leadership team of Spotify’s data and analytics organization and help set the overall direction and ways of working
- Help make Spotify a data-first company
Who you are
- You are a seasoned product manager with relevant experience building products and solutions for internal customers, ideally in the data and analytics space
- You have led a team of product managers, ideally across multiple locations
- You have experience with agile methodologies
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Spotify.