We are looking for a Project Manager to join Spotify’s Analytics Operations team. Analytics tackles complex, data-intensive research questions, builds data platforms and apps, and cultivates Spotify’s data-first culture. You will collaborate with highly skilled researchers, engineers, data visualization experts, and others in a fast moving, multi-disciplinary environment. Above all, you will have a hand in building the world’s leading analytics organization and your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, including project planning, scheduling and resource estimation.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with members of the Engineering, Research, Consulting, and Apps & Visualization teams in the Analytics department.
- Work with teams to effectively improve work practices including recommendation of processes, tools and ways of working<span
- Actively try to identify areas of improvement and conceptualize methods on how to be more efficient
- Contribute to building an environment where continuous improvement of the development process is in focus and where everyone’s common goal is to deliver outstanding software as fast as possible
- Facilitate meetings/workshops as needed for your projects
- Work from our offices in New York or Stockholm
Who you are
- You are experienced with working in engineering teams, as a Scrum Master or Project Manager with agile teams.
- You have experience with Agile methodology, SDLC and Project Management Life Cycle.
- You are highly organized. You can stay on top of many projects happening concurrently and can easily communicate status.
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and project management.
- You are not afraid to raise issues and remove impediments from your team.
- You care about learning new things and resolving existing challenges.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.