<bSpotify is growing and is now seeking a dedicated and driven Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) to help lead, develop and inspire our Global FP&A Team. The FP&A teams are accountable for global FP&A processes and are located in our NYC office and Stockholm headquarters. You will report to our Global VP/Head of FP&A and be located in NYC.
What you’ll do
- Lead, inspire and develop our FP&A team, who provide financial planning and forecasting and value-added guidance and insights to the different areas of the business
- Build sustainable relationships across the business and accounting/finance department
- Be accountable for the forecasting and analytics provided by the respective FP&A teams
- Be accountable for FP&A delivery in cross-functional company projects and initiatives
- Support the FPA leads in, and also independently run, ad-hoc projects to analyze and understand business implications of proposed decisions
Who you are
- Degree in Business, Statistics or related field
- Typical relevant experience would be 7-10 years in Finance or FP&A, possibly combined with experience from financial institution, including at least 3 years managing FP&A teams
- Experience from a public fast moving large, international corporation
- Strong communication/presentation skills with a track record of presenting complex analysis to executives/senior management
- A big plus is if you have experience working with and implementing planning software, such as Anaplan, Adaptive or others, is a plus
- Advanced Excel user and strong overall system knowledge
- Excellent ability to build relationships and networks with multiple functions, regions, and at all levels of the organization
- Being adaptive and having the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Manchester, United Kingdom
This job opening has been filled or removed by the company.
Try one of the other jobs at Spotify.